Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WHAT I BELIEVE

I believe that people are different in too many ways, but that does not mean we are not supposed to respect each other.


I believe that in society today many people do not dream big. They give up on their dreams for several reasons, the nation s economy is bad, or they just believe that they cannot do it.


I believe that life is tuff but it can be enjoyable.


I believe that happiness is something we create.


I believe that knowledge is what allows us advance to a better life.


I believe that justice is not always fair.


I believe that governement is very necessary because it helps keep a society stable and running smoothly. It keeps the citizens happy and satisfied and fixes the problems a society may have. Without a government, the country, school, business, anything!, would fall apart because there was no one to lead them.


I believe that death. There is no avoiding it.


I believe that God is only one.


I believe that science doesn t make you a freak.

No comments: